Total Pageviews

Monday 3 September 2012

The Wonderful life of Rihanna -_-. (Research and Planning)

Ahh, Rihanna. A woman of free spirit. A woman who's music is completely relevant and moving, and cleanses the soul...if you haven't guess I am being sarcastic. The only reason I am doing a song by this artist is because the song "Fire Bomb" is relevant to the idea that i wanted to incorporate into my video. It works really well, and you can feel the emotions I want my target audience to feel. But, I am not a fan of her other songs. I am not interested in umbrella's enough to listen to a song dedicated to their use, I do not take enjoyment in hearing about "Rude Boys'" and how they "get it up" (shudders violently). But, since I am covering this artists' music, I think it only polite that I inform you of her work, her life etc. I'll also talk about Def Jam Recordings, who she recorded her album "Rated R" with.
Prepare yourself to hear all about the woman who brought the likes of "Russian Roulette", "We Found Love" and of course "Love The Way You Lie (parts 1 and 2, because 1 just wasn't enough)". Here you go, hope you don't implode with excitement :/

http://prezi.com/rdvjsl8z6bvp/the-life-of-rihanna/

No comments:

Post a Comment