Total Pageviews

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Digipack-Stage 1 complete

I wanted to just show you my progression. I have decided to plan my CD laylout ( in the style of My Chemical Romances' fourth album "Danger Days: The True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys". This pop-punk album is good for my CD layout because the colour scheme is minimalist and effective. However, the digipack will differ on colour scheme and motif development as I want my product to appear darker. Here is a slideshow I have prepared concerning the digipack of said album



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJszf7HxM6U&feature=youtu.be



CD front cover is nearly finished. I just need to resize the image for a CD cover and add an explicit advisory on there :) However, I have done the inside title page and the free anti-piracy sticker that would come with the CD. Here are the finished products.


Anti-Piracy Sticker

Inside Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment