Total Pageviews

Monday 26 November 2012

Single Front Covers (Research and Planning)

When analysing work from pop and rock artists, I noticed that some artists have released single editions of the most famous songs on their respective albums. Here is an example from the pop genre, with "We Are Young" from "Fun." from the album.
Single Cover
Album Cover
Here is another example from "Sleeping With Sirens" with the single "Do It Now Remember It Later", from the album "Let's Cheer To This". 

Single Cover

Album Cover

I decided to make a single CD Cover in these styles. I understood, however, that I need to keep the same stylistic features of my album cover. This is my completed version of my single. I tried to replicate the single style of Fire Bomb, using motifs from the fire bomb music video. It also links in with the album "Spent Inspirations" as the letter motif is also featured within the digipack.




No comments:

Post a Comment