Total Pageviews

Thursday 22 November 2012

Interview for Homophobia and Interviewing the Talent of Melton (Research and Planning)

I realised that my music video could seem quite contraversial regarding my theme. So, in order to assertain how far I can go or to which extent I can use my theme. I also wanted to see whether there are any stereotypes in the media around homosexuality. So, I interviewed two polar opposites. I interviewd one gay man and one straight woman and asked them the same questions. For further information, please see the video that I have created.




Also, I thought it would be beneficial to research the gay stereotypes in the media today. Here is a presentation discussing my research:


To get the perspective of popular music from the new talent of today; I wanted to see what they considered of popular music videos today and to see what they would add into their music videos. So, I interviewed a new talented member of my community: Sian Horton, a singer/instrumentalist/songwriter and Matthew Bloomfield. Here is the film I made discussing their opinions:


No comments:

Post a Comment