Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Key Frames from Music Videos that I may Adapt (Research and Planning)

Here are some frames that I may insert into my video (obviously with editing). I have chosen 4 frames from pop videos and 4 frames from rock music videos.

Here are the pop frames:


Frame 1 is from the music video "Running Up That Hill" by Kate Bush. This frame shows her as dominant and gives the artist a lot of focus-this is effective for my video. 

Frame 2 is from the music video "Hot Right Now" by Rita Ora. This Close-Up shows the iconic nature of the artists shoes, which focuses on the fashionable nature of this popular artist.

Frame 3 is from the music video "Firework" by Katy Perry. This long shot shows the isolation of the artist, which is the feel I would like to re-create within my music video. 

Frame 4 is from the music video "Winter" by Tori Amos. This high-angled shot shows the talent of the artist. I would also like to re-create this in my music video. 



Frame 1 is from the music video "Behind These Hazel Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson. This high-angle is interesting as it creates the feel of the artist being "watched". This would be a feature I would like to re-create in the video. 

Frame 2 is from the music video "Iris" by the Goo Goo Dolls. This medium shot also focuses on the artist and creates the sense of isolation. This is a feature which I have already stated I would like to re-create in my music video. 

Frame 3 is from the music video "Beat it" by Fall Out Boy. This upward angle shows the artists dominance, which is positive for my music video. 

Frame 4 is from the music video "Helena" by My Chemical Romance. This focus on feet again shows the talent of the performer in the video. I would like to do this in the dance sections of my music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment